Monday, July 5, 2021

Thank you Kāinga Ora and Piritahi!

 Kia ora Bloggers!

We had an amazing lunch(Subway combo) today, thanks to Kāinga Ora and Piritahi. 

Our class had given their feedback on what they would like to see in the community. We had some fantastic ideas, some said they wanted to see a roller coaster, others said they wanted to ramps for their wheels. We were truly grateful and our tummies were happy with the food we received today.

Thanks again Kāinga Ora and Piritahi. 

We hope to see you again,

Adsett class - Hay Park School.






4 comments:

  1. hi amazing post on your blog and really good you are feeding kids well this is a really good post bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Adsett Class. That's pretty cool that you got a good feed. But even more cool that you get a say in what happens in your community. What about your own school? If you could change one thing about your school what would you pick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola hay park school,
    I think you are really lucky to get sub way.
    did you get cookies and did all of you get the same sub way?
    I only get sub way if i am good or we have nothing in the kitchen to eat for
    lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adsett Class,
    It's really cool to get Subway for lunch at school! It was also very cool to come to school and have surprises. Maybe next time you can make a video saying thanks to Kāinga Ora and Piritahi. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.