Thursday, August 5, 2021

2020 Toyko Olympics fanzone

Kia Ora bloggers,


The senior school at Hay Park school had the opportunity to attend the 2020 Tokyo Olympics fanzone, held at The Cloud. 

Children had a blast, we got to meet Debbie Tanner who was an olympian. We asked her questions about her experience and then later we had an opportunity to meet and greet. We learnt so many things and recalling its good to have a go at different sports so you can options with which category or sport you would like to play.

We would like to say a huge thanks to the team at the 2020 Tokyo Fanzone, it was a wonderful opportunity and we had a lot of fun!


Check out our pictures below.










2 comments:

  1. Thanks Hay Park School! It was a real pleasure hosting you all. Everyone here has loved reading your blog and seeing your photos. Great to hear what you took away from it. Thanks Veronica - New Zealand Olympic Committee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adsett Class,
    It looked like you guys had so much fun! I wish I could be there. And you got to meet Debbie Tanner!
    Thanks,
    Mahrosh

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.