Sunday, June 7, 2020

Hay Park Way Champ

This week was our first HPW assembly, and we were over the moon when our class won the shield. Not only we were the top-scoring class, Pranav from our class was also the top-scoring student in the school!
We have worked really hard during Distance learning, we were given points for attendance and our work ethic. I would like to congratulate all students who demonstrated the Hay Park Way all the way through by being resilient, respectful and responsible.





2 comments:

  1. congrats to pranav for being the top scoring student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Lockhart class

    It was nice to see Pranav on the stage representing Lockhart class.Seeing our class win for the top scoring class was superb.It reminded me of when I got to be a top scorer person and how it felt to be standing there.Maybe next time rising it up more so you can fell more proud

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.